1. Seeing Keith everyday!
2. Volunteering at Northwood Student Ministry
3. The amazing people that I’ve met
4. Being a live-in tourist in a beautiful city
5. Did I say seeing Keith?
1. Matt and Micah are not here =(
2. Crawfish, boudin, and beignets are non-existent
3. The food is bland
4. I miss my VOA friends
5. No Isabella’s/Mandeville Bake Shop
After reviewing my list, I realized that the majority of the Cons were about food! Lol that’s a true Southerner right there! A part of me will always miss Louisiana, but my goodness that is a great place to go home to. I took advantage of living there so very much but I am proud that my roots are from there.
On a happier note, I will be moving into a one bedroom apartment on May 1st! For the past three months I’ve been living in West Ashley in my roommate’s condo, but after some serious praying I decided that moving to the North Charleston area was the best thing for me to do. I am constantly over there (Church or at Keith’s house) and the drive back and forth just became too much. I’m really excited about this and I can’t wait to move (again)!