1. Spend more time building my relationship with God.
2. Thinking before I speak and trying HARD to not let those cuss words slip out! (This is something I struggle with badly.)
3. Trying not to let the little things bother me, and when they do I will try to respond in a Christlike manner instead of being crazy person.
4. It is my hope that I will be a good wife to Keith and that I will put his needs before my own.
5. That I will be able to juggle marriage, school and work with grace and poise.
6. For my weight loss/fitness progress to excel and for my desired weight to be met!!!
7. That I will sincerely enjoy my wedding day and not be blindsided by worry and stress.
8. That God would bless my organization Serenity Self Defense and allow it to grow to His desire.
9. That I will make all A’s in my classes!
10. And last but not least, I want to make the time to start volunteering at a nursing home.
I have many more goals, but I figured I would stop at ten. 2009 was a challenging, rewarding year indeed, but 2010 is going to be even better. Oh yes, it will. :o)