Here’s 7 things about myself, and I’m also passing it along to 7 ladies!
1. I am a huge procrastinator, but I hope this is just a phase. I hate the feeling I get when I wait to begin an assignment the day before its due.
2. My hubs and I are addicted to Chuck. (Mondays, NBC)
4. I am absolutely terrified of roaches.
5. One day I would love to have a ministry that has a hotel-like place for homeless people. This “homeless hotel” would help those there get back on their feet. It baffles my mind that there isn’t something like this already.
6. I feel like a hypocrite sometimes, because I have a “3 strikes and you’re out” rule with people. Not just like, oh you were mean – GOOD BYE! It takes 3 big things, but after that I just cut them out of my life. I hate this about myself, because I know that God gives me chance after chance….I’m working on me. I’m a work in progress.
7. I love being a wife and discovering new things in life with my husband. :o)
The 7 ladies I am passing this on to are: