Yesterday I received a pretty funny email from one of my co-workers. It’s called Points to Ponder, and it’s just too funny not to share some with you guys. Enjoy!
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
4. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet??
5. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
7. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of a MsWord document and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my 10 page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
8. “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
9. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings 9 times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
10. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and the not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
11. Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.
12. I would rather carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
13. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
14. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
15. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
16. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
17. There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
18. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
19. Even under ideal conditions, people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell hone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey. But I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!!