2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer? Flip flops in the snow, definitely. At the beginning of this year when it snowed in Charleston I wore jeans and sneakers. After falling a few times my jeans were soaked and my legs were burning! I can’t imagine wearing flip flops!
3. Fried or Bake and why? Even though I am trying to be healthier, I definitely choose fried! You can take the girl out of Louisiana, but you can’t take the Louisiana out of the girl! :o)
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why? I would love to interview Sandra Bullock. She seems like a genuinely kind person, and I really love the work she has done on and off the screen. Such a classy lady!
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager? I loved the American Girl Series – Molly, The Babysitters Club, and Sweet Valley High!
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows. Cake Boss, Chuck, and One Tree Hill (KC and I are watching Season 5 right now with crazy Nanny Carrie. He he.)
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
Be patient, God isn’t finished with me yet.
8. If you were to join a circus – what performer would you be? I’d like to think I’d be an acrobat. :o)