2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator? “I make plans to break plans and I’ve been planning something big” are lyrics by The Academy Is, and they used to explain me perfectly. I’ve gotten way better in the past few years and find that I follow through with most things.
3. Diet or regular (soda)? If I drink soda at all I try to make it diet. I loooove Sprite and tend to drink that a lot. I hate drinking my calories, but one here and there isn’t too bad.
4. What’s your one “must have” for Fall? My mind is focused on school and my real must have is a new computer.
5. What’s your favorite fast food restaurant? Raising Canes! South Carolina is finally getting a location here and I can’t wait!
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy? A meaningful job with passion is the most attractive thing. A job in public service, ministry, with children…anything that gives back.
7. Did you wear braces? Nope, but in the 5th grade I tried to convince my parents that I needed them. They were so cool back then!
8. Would you rather have a guy that’s super sexy or kind? I chose to have my husband. He’s sexy, kind and so much more.