2. Love your body or plastic surgery? Hmph. Well at the moment I do not love my body. (I had no idea marriage came with a Freshman 15!) However, I do like my shape and with a little exercise I’ll be good as new. I’m not against plastic surgery, but I don’t think I’d have it. I’ve considered having a nose job, but I’ve come to terms with that.
3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back? The blogs that I love the most are the ones that are full of hope, honesty, love, reality, and humor. Life isn’t perfect and it’s okay to write about it.
4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting that it really is? None of my posts are BS. I do try to tone down my whining and complaining so that my blog is a pleasant place for readers, but other than that this is 100% real, 100% me.
5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be? Right now it’s a toss up between chicken and pork. Lately I haven’t been a big fan of meat in general so I don’t think giving either of these up would bother me.
6. How often do you eat out? Does fast food count? If it does, then probably a few times a week for lunch. I typically always cook dinner.
7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans? Boot cut. My thunder thighs eat skinny jeans for breakfast.
8. If you caught your spouse cheating, would you forgive, divorce, or plan to kill? Cheating is completely unacceptable in my book. Other than hitting me, Keith knows that these two things are grounds for separation. I hate to think that one mistake would end my marriage, but I’ve grown up around this type of situation and it’s something I swore I’d never go through again.