1. What is your biggest pet peeve? I’d have to say people that don’t keep their word. Saying one thing and doing another is not cool. (Please note that there is a difference between this and canceling/rescheduling plans)
2. What is your favorite dessert? Copeland’s Strawberry Cheesecake! It’s so delicious!
3. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and good hygiene. Does the hygiene part make sense?
4. Are you usually late, early or right on time? I try to always be at least 5-10 minutes early. Running/being late gives me major anxiety, which then leads to road rage.
5. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes. When I about 16 my Me-Maw took me shooting with her. It was scary at the time, but thinking back it was pretty awesome. I’ve been wanting to take a class to learn how to properly use a gun.
6. Are you right-handed or left-handed? I’m a righty.
7. Which do you prefer: coke or pepsi? Coke, but if I had to choose it’d be Dr. Pepper.
8. Do you dance crazy when no one is looking? Absolutely. I tend to do this in the kitchen while I make dinner, but Keith always seems to catch me. :o)
9. What’s your favorite movie snack? Beef jerky and sour gummy watermelon candies. This combo is ahhhhmazing.
10. Do you scream on roller coasters? Who me? YES! I love riding roller coasters, but I’m terrified of heights. Doesn’t make much sense, but it works.