Playing along with Fill in the Blank Friday!
Find it here!
1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab...if my house was on fire I would probably freak out and not grab anything, but if had to pick three things I'd say my editing computer (and the box of unedited wedding tapes), a box of pictures that I've collected from my childhood, and my three turtles. (That would be a sight to see...)
2. A smell I really like is my house after I've been cooking a roast all day, or my husband. He has the best natural smell ever. :)
3. Something you might not know about me is that I'm double jointed and can bend my pointy finger all the way back so that it touches the top of my hand...gross, I know.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are SparkPeople.com, Etsy, my favorite blogs, and FoxNews.
5. This weekend I will be attending a Young Married Life event at my church tonight, going on a date with my sweet tomorrow night, spending time with my sister and nephew, heading back to church for service, editing a wedding, doing homework, and trying to relax.
6. Nothing makes me happier than the moment that I get home from work, sit on Keith, and we just fit perfectly. (He gives the best hugs)
7. A bad habit I have is not managing my time well. I usually complete every task on my to-do lists, but lately it's been harder to juggle life.
I hope you guys enjoy your weekend!