* Well, I finally saw Inception...and to be perfectly honest I wasn't that impressed. It's not that I didn't understand what was going on -- it's just not my cup of tea. I thought it was a good concept for a movie, but I just didn't see what all of the fuss was about. Oh well, at least I can scratch that one off my 30 Before 30.
* Today is my oldest sponsor child's birthday! She turns 13 today and is officially a teenager. (Eeek!) I've only been sponsoring her since last June, but knowing this little girl has made me a better person. Her letters always seem to brighten my day, and she is a wonderful child of God. :)
* On Friday I was given an award by the lovely Chloe at Tryin' to Throw My Arms Around the World and the wonderful Jodie at Bursting at the Seams!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Write seven things about yourself.
3. Pass on to seven other bloggers.
4. Tell the seven awardees of their award!
Chloe and Jodie! Thanks mucho for thinking of me when it was time to pass this award on. I am so grateful to have bloggy friends like you in my life who are always so encouraging and lift me up when I'm down. I have loved getting to know you both through your blogs! :) (Chloe - I'm hoping that the hubs and I can make it to VB soon!)
* I used to be the girl that couldn't boil water, but now I like to think of myself as a pretty decent chef! I love to cook and love having people to cook for. My husband is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, but I love making casseroles and Cajun dishes! This weekend I tried out a crock pot Lasagna and it was delicious! :)
* I was born and raised in Louisiana, but have been living in South Carolina for two years. Here's a little secret: I am craving boiled crawfish extremely, very badly.
* The 1940's is without a doubt my favorite era. Lately I've been asking my Maw-Maw tons of questions about life back then, and I am falling more and more in love with this time frame.
* I not only admire Audrey Hepburn for her beauty and grace, but more importantly for her heart and the work she did with UNICEF. Her love for children and those in need is forever inspiring.
* I love to read, but thanks to my hectic schedule I don't get to do so very often. :o(
* I've always wanted to have a short pixie-like haircut, or even shave my head for charity. I pray that one day I'll be brave enough to try one of these out.
* My right foot is slightly larger than my left foot. So. weird.
I'd like to pass on this award to:
Cait at The Blessed Life
Emma at Legally Lovely
Melissa at With All Creation I Sing
Christy at 25 Before 25
Elle at Elle Sees
Lauren at The Lucky Layman's
Happy Monday lovelies!