* This weekend was the kind that I wish happened more often. It was relaxing but yet productive. Keith and I spent some wonderful, quality time together, watched a movie, watched some football, did our homework, went to church, I finished editing a wedding, Keith spent time with his small group, and I used my new crock pot. *sigh* It was lovely.
* The movie that we watched was Avatar, and I am a bit embarrassed to say that this was my first time seeing it. I tend to be that person that doesn't see those "talked about" movies until way later (I've yet to see Inception) but I'm going to work on that. Anyway, Avatar was great! I truly enjoyed this movie and am glad that I finally had another James Cameron experience. According to IMDB, there's going to be an Avatar 2 and 3 in a few years...can't waiiiiit!
* Remember last semester when Statistics broke my heart? Remember how I said in round two that I'm going to own this class? Well, I am. This first two weeks of class are already finished, and I've made nothing but A's. :) This is a drastic improvement from the last class, and it has to do with my new sense of determination and my new professor. Each week we are required to answer a discussion post question. For week one I used the exact same answer I'd written in the previous class, and received an A+ as opposed to a B-. Hmmm...
* Have you guys ever heard of SparkPeople? It's a free online diet and fitness community that I absolutely adore. I've done their program a few times, but have always fallen off the wagon. Sticking to my 2011 goals and my 30 Before 30 goal of meeting my target weight, I rejoined Spark. This past week I've stuck to the nutrition guide and will begin the fitness program this week. While I haven't weighed myself yet, my pants are already fitting a bit looser. :D YAY!
* Speaking of my 30 Before 30, I've decided to make a little change. After much thought, I'm going to remove #18, Read 50 of Time's Top 100 books. This goal only requires that I read 10 of the listed books a year, but after just reading over the list I felt a bit nauseous. This is not something that I think I'd enjoy, nonetheless, happily accomplish. So I am replacing #18 with "Take a dance class." This could be ballet, swing, or modern...with Keith or by myself. :) Additionally, I'm going to increase #17, Watch 100 of IMDB's Top 250 movies, to Watch 155 of the Top 250.
Enjoy your Monday lovelies!