1. I'm loving that I am blogging today. Life has been super crazy lately, and I've been slacking on my blogging. While I miss writing, it's kind of nice spending time doing other things. :)
2. I am loving that I get to report that my amazing husband has a brand spanking new job!!!! HE GOT THE JOB!!!! YAY!!!!!! He interviewed a few weeks back, and we got the call on Monday. Praise God! Keith has been working in sales at his brother's company, but thanks to the economy the company has taken somewhat of a hit. (Not to mention that working with family is never a good idea) His new job will also be in sales and will require a little bit of travel. We are SO excited and thankful for this new opportunity. I can't wait to see what the future holds!
I am so proud of you baby!!!
3. I'm loving the book that I just finished reading called Something Borrowed.
This book has been adapted into a movie (starring Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin) and I saw the trailer for it over the weekend. I was so intrigued that I went out on Sunday, bought the book, and was finished reading it by Tuesday! (Keep in mind that I work full-time and am a full-time student) While the story line is a bit scandalous, it was such a great read and I cannot waiiiiit to see the movie!
4. I am loving this picture of my hubs and my nephew, Baby Joe.
Is this not the cutest fist bump you've ever seen? :)
5. I'm loving that I will be in Colorado in 4 days! Even though I'm there on business, I love to travel and am super exited to see the Rocky Mountains!
Have a wonderful Wednesday sweet readers!