1. My most prized possession is a tie between my wedding rings and pictures I have of my childhood. My wedding rings are so precious to me because they represent the love Keith and I share. The pictures are of sweet memories of my childhood that I never want to forget.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be...I'm really not sure. I don't think I've reached the age that I'd want to be forever. Sure, my 20's have been great, but would I want to stay this way forever? Nah. I am looking forward to what the rest of my life holds. If I had to guess, maybe I'd want to stay 31, 36, 41??
3. The best way to spend a weekend is with my husband, relaxing in a productive kind of way. I love traveling, the beach, the mountains, and the open road. Any of these are a fine choice.
4. My outlook on life is don't worry, be happy. I tend to be an over-analytic person so this statement may sound contradictory, but I really do try to be worry-less and give my problems over to God. He is the one that controls everything anyway, so why waste time worrying?
5. If you want to annoy me, just say one thing and do another, drive like a maniac, or be a psychology major. (No offense to anyone, but from my personal experience these people have a "I know everything" attitude, and it just reeeeeally bugs me.)
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to visiting Compassion's website. Every time I scroll through the children waiting to be sponsored, I sponsor one. I just can't help it! It's a good little problem to have, but financially we just can't afford for me to keep going on that website! :)
7. When dressing for the day one should take more time to make themselves feel pretty. Usually, I give myself 30 minutes to dress, fix my hair, and put on my make-up. It's amazing what an extra 20 minutes will do to assist in a good hair day. (And a good hair day ALWAYS makes me feel a bit better)
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!