Hello lovelies. 🙂
I don’t know about you guys, but this past week has been complete chaos. I have missed blogging so much, but sometimes you just have to take a step back and breathe. Here’s a little life update.
* Last week I had two papers due, in addition to all of my regular assignments. I am taking Criminal Law (love!) and Ethics in Criminal Justice. I am enjoying both classes, but they are very demanding. It’s times like this when I am so thankful that I attend a Christian school, and my professors encourage me with God’s word.
* The hubs started his new job! Last week he trained in Charleston, this week he’s all over South Carolina and Tennessee, and next week he will be in Tennessee. He is doing a fantastic job balancing his new schedule and I am so proud of him! The only downside to all of this is that he’ll be traveling a whole lot. It’s going to take some getting used to, but I think that this is absolutely going to benefit our little family.
* Speaking of our little family, I have an announcement. No, we are not pregnant, but we are adding a new addition!
This cute little thing isn’t my kitten, but this weekend I am hoping to have one of my own. With Keith traveling, I need someone to keep me company. My baby sister, Lacey, is coming spend the summer with us but I’d still love to have a snuggle buddy. 🙂 (Disclaimer: I am 100% a dog person, but dogs require tons of attention, and we’d have to build a fence for our yard. Right now, a cat makes more sense, and I have a feeling I am going to fall in love with our new addition.)
* I saw this quote written on a journal at Barnes and Noble, and smiled knowing that very soon, I will get to tell you guys about our plans.
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page.”
* Last weekend, Keith and I moved the most beautiful Victorian vanity into our home! Last year, I posted about redecorating a room in our home, and showed a picture of the vanity. Later that day I got an email from our friend Dawn telling me that she had the exact one and that it was mine if I wanted it! Check this beauty out! (Isn’t it so Beauty and Beast-ish?)
I think that’s ladies. Life is crazy, but life is good. How are you guys doing??