1. The best prank I ever pulled was nada. I am a terrible liar and can never pull anything off. In high school on one April 1st I told my Dad that I was pregnant…but that didn’t go over too well! (I was most definitely joking)
2. The best prank ever pulled on me
was usually happens on a daily basis. I am very gullible and tend to fall for the craziest stories. I can’t really think of one prank that was just amazing…
3. A day without love, smiling, and God is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are the people in it. People who genuinely care about your well-being make all the difference in the world.
5. I dream of many, many things like: traveling to Italy, living in NYC, going to law school, having babies, adopting children, meeting my sponsor kids, saving the world…the list going on and on.
6. I dread Monday mornings. There’s just something about this day and time that really irks my nerves.
7. A discovery I made this week was that I CAN stick to a schedule as long as I plan it carefully. I was able to do all of my schoolwork, workout, clean the house, read, play with my kittens AND attend my full-time job — all without too much stress. 🙂
**My hubs has been gone since Monday for work, and I am picking him up from the airport in a few hours!!! 🙂 I am so excited that I could literally skip up and down the hallway at work! 🙂
Happy Friday lovelies! I’ll be back Sunday with my fitness update!