1. Something that makes me a great friend is… if I’m being honest here, then I have to admit that I don’t feel like I am that great of a friend. I tend to be super busy and don’t really have time to do much or talk much. 🙁 To all of my friends, I am sorry.
2. I am always, always planning something. There’s a song by The Academy is… and the lyrics go “I make plans to break plans and I’m planning something big.” Well, that was me in high school. I was literally always planning something that would most likely never happen. I am happy to report that I’m still planning things, but they are actually happening. 🙂
3. I am not good at being patient. When I want something, I tend to want it now. Whether it’s law school, a vacation, or even just getting from point a to point b, I can be very impatient. (Not my greatest quality)
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be organized, passionate, and dreamer.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is jewelry. I’m not a “give my diamonds” type of girl. I’d rather piratical, inexpensive jewelry. (Although one day, I hope to receive a lovely Tiffany blue box… 😉 )
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is present shopping for anyone but myself. I’m a most definitely a giver, and I just love buying presents for other people. 🙂 For Christmas, once I everyone on my list is checked off, I just can’t help but think of more people to add…it’s addicting!
7. I would trade my life
for to save my husband’s life in a heartbeat.
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 🙂