Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends, got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself?
When there's so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy.
* I know I'm a little late, but I finally watched Black Swan! I've been wanting to see this for the longest time, especially since it's on my movie list, but I have to say that I'm a bit indifferent. Yes, it was a good movie and I liked it, but it was severely "messed up" on so many levels. I don't want to give anything away, so I wont say too much. I'm a romcom type of girl and this just wasn't up my alley. I do see why Natalie Portman won the Academy Award for Best Actress...wow was she great!
* We've had our kittens, Torre and Abigail, for a little over a week now and I think they are finally starting to feel comfortable in our home. So comfortable in fact that one of them decided to jump into the toilet! Usually we have all bathroom doors closed, but apparently we forgot to shut one. All of a sudden we heard a big splash, and out walked a soaked kitty. :) I am hoping this does not happen often.
* I found this picture the other day on We Heart It and just fell in love.
Isn't it lovely?
* Thank you guys for the support I received on yesterday's post! It was my first health update and I am just so encouraged by all of you! :)
* Last week I was craving pasta salad, so I began to just throw a bunch of ingredients together. To my surprise it turned out great! This may already be a recipe somewhere, but here's the recipe to what I did.
1 - Box of Tri-Color Rotini Pasta1 - Large cucumber, diced
4 - Roma tomatoes, diced
3/4 cup - Feta Cheese crumbles
1/2 cup - pepperonis, diced
3/4 cup - Fat Free Italian Dressing
Salt and Tony's to taste
- Boil noodles until cooked. Rinse with cold water, set aside.
- Combine all ingredients into bowl with noodles.
- Chill for about an hour.
That's it!!! It was so easy and was so delicious! The only really unhealthy thing in this recipe is the noodles, but in moderation it's perfect. :)
Happy Monday darlings!