1. One of life's most simple pleasures is waking up each morning, and being blessed with the freedom of living in this country.
2. Women who have had children and therefore must know everything there is to know about pregnancy, and therefore offer me unsolicited advice/make me feel like I am a clueless idiot makes me want to punch someone.
3. I like my husband because, he believes in me even when I don't believe in myself.
4. Cooyon is a funny word. (Coo-yawh; this is a Cajun term for foolishness. :) )
5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be...um? I guess it would be my Murad face wash...but at some point I'd want to switch things up. Maybe I'd choose one of those Clinque gift baskets? Would that work?
6. I'm happy that my Mom is coming visit next weekend! YAY!
7. I would never eat Oysters. Ever. The slimy texture and the stench really turns me off.