1. I am looking forward to Memorial Day weekend! Keith and I planning a little getaway from Charleston and I can't wait!!! The semester ends on Sunday (or as soon as we submit our final assignments) and this will be a much needed break. Right now we are planning on a trip to Atlanta, but we shall see. :)
2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is still having my my Derek Jeter "The Life You Imagine" book and my Nsync - In the Mix VHS tape. These two items are located on a bookshelf in our Study and there have been frequent comments about how nerdy I am. Whatever, I do not care. I love these two items. :)
3. My favorite car is any type of convertible. I used to have a Honda Del Sol and I loved taking the top off (literally, you had to take the top off and put it into the trunk) and sing at the top of my lungs. It was fabulous. :)
Mine looked something like this, but it was silver. *sigh* I miss this car.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be October weather. This would be a sunny day that ranges from 65-75. That was be fabulous. Then again I also love when it rains, but that could get depressing if it rained everyday!
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to plop myself on the couch with a blanket and book and read my worries away. I also love getting home and going straight to my husband for one of his amazing hugs. That man hugs like no other. :)
6. This weekend will be filled with homework, homework, and more homework. I plan on spending mucho time with my hubs, and then we are taking my little sis to the beach on Sunday.
7. If I were a color, I'd be pink because I think of pink as a nice, happy color...and I like to think that for the most part, I am a nice, happy person.
Have a great weekend lovelies!!!