I cannot believe that it's been over a week since my last post. Things have been absolutely crazy and I don't even know where to begin. Due to the fact that things are still very hectic and I must play catch-up with my schoolwork, I'll make this post short and sweet.
* Keith and I left for Charleston, SC last Thursday evening. This was a planned trip, and we were heading to the Lowcountry for our co-ed baby shower/to spend time with friends and family.
* Our baby shower was on Saturday and it was absolutely lovely. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives.
* After the shower, Keith received a call from a potiential future employer about a job interview! So, on Tuesday of this week, we headed from Charleston to Charlotte, NC for my hubby to interview with a new company. The interview went as well as it possibly could have...so now we wait. :)
* Two words: Swollen. Feet. After our drive to Charlotte this awesome pregnancy symptom kicked in, and boy is it uncomfortable. I shouldn't complain too much though...I've had a pretty easy pregnancy.
* Here's a sneak peak from our Maternity shoot. I adore these pictures and can't wait to see more.
That is all for today. I am overwhelmed by the amount of things on my to-do list for this week...and apparently today is Thursday, which leaves not much time for anything! I'll be back with a baby shower re-cap, an update on my LSAC fee waiver status, and hopefully fantastic news about the interview. Wish me luck!