Click here to play along!
1. I am tired. Very, very tired. Gav is only waking up once a night and I get anywhere from 6-8 hours of sleep, but I'm just exhausted. I don't sleep during the day when he does, and I've never seen the underneath of my eyes look so dark! Any advice for some good eye cream?
2. I have always liked writing, although I never thought I was good at it (I'm definitely my worst critic). In second grade, I wrote a story about a talking leaf on one of President Clinton's jogs, and I won an award at my elementary school for it. That was the first time I felt good enough and it was awesome. :)
3. I hope to accomplish everything that is on my 30 Before 30 List with my family.
4. I can finally announce that my brother and sister-in-law are pregnant!!! Stephen and Ivey are some of our best friends and we could not be happier for them! Gav will be 11 months older than their little one and we just can't wait to raise our kids together! :)
5. I dream of changing the world. I know it's cliche, but I sincerely want to do my best to impact this world that we live in. I am only one person, but since when did that stop anyone? Specifically, I want to help lower the number of children currently living on the street in the Philippines (well, that and stop human trafficking and poverty). There are more than 250,000 currently living there, but my God is a BIG God, and I can do all through Him.
6. The way to my heart is with quality time and having a positive attitude.
7. I am passionate about fighting injustices. When I changed my major 2 years ago to Criminal Justice, I wondered if I'd made a mistake. But honestly, this was the best decision I could have made. I love learning about the justice system and I know that this is where I'm called to be. I'm often extremely conflicted by news stories and am excited to one day become a part of this field.