* Keith and I are in no hurry to have another baby, but when we do, (and if that sweet child is a girl) she will definitely wear this. :)
Now if only he would let me name her Arielle... ;)
* Stress. We've all experienced it. I tend to stress out about a lot of things, but have learned that worry is a waste of time. However, I recently experienced a physical reaction to an extremely stressful situation. I can't get into the specifics yet, but it involves our tenants, an eviction, a
destroyed trashed house, and another move (in 30 days!!!) for my family. Oy. My body has not handled this well, and I've been having an odd pounding in my chest, shortness of breath, and coughing spells that seem to choke me. This has been a pretty scary experience, but things are getting better. Everything with our house is working out, and I've been focusing on God and my prayer life, and a new peace is coming over me. Thank the Lord!
* See this boy? He makes my heart happy and makes every day day a good day.
* For the past 3 weeks, Keith and I have been drinking Body by Vi shakes. We both really like them and find that we have so much more energy and just overall feel better. We drink a shake for breakfast and sometimes we also drink one for lunch. We've adjusted our eating habits and have been eating less junk and more veggies. I weighed myself yesterday and I am happy to report that I have lost 3" and 5lbs!!!! It's not much, but it's something. And it's only been 3 weeks! Not to mention, I haven't worked out at all (shame, shame). I'm still 10lbs. away from my pre-pregnancy weight, but I am definitely on the right track and am more motivated than ever by these results. Stay tuned for (hopefully) more good news. :) (If you want more information on Body by Vi, click here)
* And since there are so many things coming up on our calendar, I've decided to end Miscellany Monday with a few countdowns.
My final semester begins - 14 days
Family Cabin Trip - 25 days
Gavin's first time on an airplane - 47 days
My last day of undergrad!!! - 131 days
Christmas :) - 141 days